Thursday 2 October 2008

Photoshop tips.

I've decided to create a whole lot of blog to record helpful Photoshop and Illustrator techniques. Primarily of course to help and inform but also to collate a body of knowledge should I loose my notebook.

I can't make any claim to have invented all of these techniques by myself but most have been found lying around here and there, as one does. I'll post all the relevant links to the originals where I can.

Because I find it frustrating trying to find interesting and useful Photoshop techniques from reams of pages of poop, hopefully this might act as some kind of poop-filtering-collator.

Finally, if you find something of interest please post a comment here and spread the word.
And if you wish to be a regular contributor please ask and I'll send you an invite to become an author.


Chris.

No comments: